The LG® and Lumir® LED votive lamps are completely manufactured in Italy and are differentiated from the others by the high visibility under the sun.
By industry experts it has been defined the product with the best quality/price ratio.
- High luminous efficiency (up to 7 LEDs).
- Low power consumption.
- No maintenance costs.
- Estimated average lifetime longer than 12 years.
- High contrast with sunlight.
- System of installation with E14.
- Light diffusion at 360 °.
- The investment will pay off in 5 to 6 months
- High impact resistance.
- Insensitive to voltage fluctuations.
- Aesthetically identical to incandescence.
The LG are the only lamps that simulate perfectly the incandescent lamps with a light diffusion at 360°.
|Incandescent lamps vs LG lamps|
|Annual consumption||26,28 Kwh||2,19Kwh|
|[symbols ids=”CE,ISOL-2,IP66,ROHS”]||EN 50082-1 Electromagnetic Compatibility.EN 55015 Continuous Conducted Emissions.
EN 61000 3/2 Harmonic Current Emissions.
EC 825-1 Safety Standards for the use of LEDs with high
|Technical Sheets Series Lumir|
|Type||Luminosity||Power||Max voltage||Number of LED’s|
Available in Yellow, Amber, Red, Warm White and Cool White.